Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Forgive me. Or harbour resentment. Your choice.

Though I constantly beg your understanding of the fact that I'm traveling and lots of things are more interesting than sitting in front of the computer typing out blog posts, I forgot to ask you to forgive me for one big glistening issue.

Mispellings/grammatical errors.

On reading the last post, I found at least 5-6 typing errors or grammar problems. And I'm sorry. Really, truly sorry. You see, it's not that i'm illiterate, uneducated, or employing a small child to type out my handwritten memoirs- it's that when i make a blog post i type it out in one hurried go and then, well, do something exciting. Yes, exciting includes meditating next to the ganges and taking a nap in my room.

So you see, I'm both embarrased, apologetic, and unlikely to change my ways. So I hope you bear with me.

Love&light
Jess

No comments: