Friday, August 8, 2008

Onion...tasms.

Oh, Onion, how i love thee.


this article made my freaking day, cause its oh oh so true. 
it also, oddly enough, made me really really miss beijing. 
i think being on the big island so far away from all asians is having adverse affects on me. i'm having withdrawals. i havent seen the asian squat in a full week. a full week!

tears.

in case youre wondering why the recent inundation of blog postings, it's because i want to get you all amped up and excited before i disappear again tomorrow for a week or so. my access to the internet is only temporary, tomorrow i will leave alea and her loverman and rejoin with my camping crew. for how long? that remains to be seen. i may fly home to the small island of oahu early or i may stay here on the big island till the weekend. which will it be?! no one knows. oh the suspense!

kisses
love&luz
jessie

No comments: