Friday, January 30, 2009

yawn!

Hello All!

So, I've been very very internet-less in Southern China for the better part of the last week. The period of blog-silence that precedes that week I have no excuse for, except to say that i was reveling in being at home in Beijing and as such was loathe to surrender my time to sitting in front of the little glowing square that is my laptop monitor.

This is going to be a very short post, cause its cold in this computer room the hotel is lending me and i need to go get some sleep- running a couple miles everyday is making me love and cherish sleep in ways that, well, i never thought i could. this coming from the girl who was, as an infant, infamous for catnaps is quite the statement.

i love you all and when i hit hong kong next week i will not only post, but send emails and reply to things on facebook. imagine that!

love
jessie

No comments: