Thursday, April 2, 2009

Well look at that.

Just a little addendum for my 101th post (I didn't even realize the last one was #100). I'm trying to research the views of Daoism, Buddhism, and various assorted other Eastern Spiritual religions/ideas/concepts on the female orgasm. I've gotten onto this because all of these different schools of thought make a huge deal out of the male orgasm and the release of what is considered to be a vital life force. It's the subject of tomes and aims at conservation are the goal of many a grueling meditation regeme. But I can find scant information on the female orgasm. I've been talking about it and thinking it over a lot with various friends and teachers, because i find it interesting for a variety of reasons. Some you may be able to guess. Some you probably can't. The conclusions I've drawn thus far, I'm sure would leave you intrigued.

But, what I'm really trying to share right now is that, for some odd reason, each and everyone of the 13 links I tried to follow off of Google on this topic wouldn't open. Coincidence, or Chinese Government Fucking with Jessie's Learning Process? You decide.

On that note, I'm not going to elaborate on the various ideas I have about female orgasm and it's place in spirituality, Eastern or Western (or Northern or Southern for that matter). I'd like to hear some of you weigh in first.

(a huge hug to the first person to leave a rational, well thought opinion.)
(a hug and a cookie)
(two cookies.)

Jess

(for some reason i feel this won't get many hits....)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love female orgasms!!!

kk