Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Stereo

killed the live performance artist?

anyway, this little quickie is coming at you directly from the inner sanctum of an overly air conditioned (life is better refrigerated, goddamn it!) coffee shop in honolulu. It comes to you as i wait for someone to return with a car and then take me to a different food selling type place. As such, this post may end abruptly. Oh the spontaneity!

What is going on lately, you ask? Not much, I answer. On the short walk from the bus stop to my current location, I began to think about my frame of mind when iʻm working my ass off for my money (which is different and better than working my ass for my money) and when iʻm lolly gagging (which sounds like a dirty dirty past time) about. Its much easier to think that the world is made of rainbows and...oh god. the ride is here.

this will be continued and expanded at a later date.

No comments: