Thursday, July 3, 2008

So much love!

So, today is a special day.
In fact it's a day like no other.
It's the day on which my mother's mom
Gave birth to my very own mother.

Happy birthday momma.
Everyone else go and tell your momma you love her, cause she no doubt deserves it.
I know mine does. I put her through a lot of nonesense over the years (jesus, i still do), but she loves me anyway. Yay for undying affection! And not only does she love me, but she's beautiful and charming and witty and understanding. How lucky am i?

Sorry for rubbing it in all your faces how awesome my mom is, but i just had to let you know. Yea, thats right, she IS better than your mom, and no you can't have her cause shes mine.

Adore you <3
jess

ps. don't forget to tell your mom how fantastic she is. sliding scales of one to ten are good for this (as long as you give her something like an 11).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you must be able to give love to receive love

j.filth said...

I don't know, I've known a lot of people who were really good at recieving but not so good at returning, you catch my drift?

At times i've been one of them, even.

blaow!