Sunday, July 13, 2008

Still hurr

I love you guys, and I'm alive.

I've been extremely busy lately, with my days passing more as cycles then as differentiated time periods. One day's night runs directly into the next's wee morning hours, so it's difficult to ascertain whether three in the morning belongs to the night before or the following morning.

On average, if we look at my day starting at 9 in the am, i have three hours of mandarin class, break from 12-2 followed quite directly by a lecture from 2-4. At this point i have an hour until they start serving dinner (at 5), which i bolt and then catch a bus to the subway line 5 taking that to line 2 and then line 16. Then i work for an hour and a half/two hours and meet up for either A) drinks B) a punk show C) sitting around wasting time with cute beijing indie kids who i swear to god look just like those kinds from echo park (cheap mondays and all) outside of their friend's clothing store D) tibetan food + barley wine or E) (insert different musical event here). I usually engage in one of those activites until about 2 in the morning, return home hose down and hit the sheets (by myself! [lately])...then we start the cycle again.

And thats why i havent been blogging.
Plus it's hard to justify blogging when i have four rather large papers due two weeks from now...none of which i've started.
But, hey, my dad said to post to he knows i'm alive, so here you go.
I'll put something interesting up in the next week, with pictures.
<3
love&luz
jessie

ps. my health is returning

No comments: